DaVinciFreedom

I cry aloud to God, aloud to God, that he may hear me. In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted. (Psalm 77:1-2) ............................................ A journal chronicling my struggle as a woman, to find my way out of an abusive relationship, and to find myself again.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, July 10, 2004

07/10/2004

Sooo... Dale let something slip today. Accidentally or on purpose, I don't know. But now I have no doubts, absolutely none at all.

I don't really even remember what we were talking about; his settlement money, maybe? But he said he was going to be going to Mississippi when he got it. (Mississippi? What the heck --WHO the heck?-- is in Mississippi?) I asked if he was going to vacation there, and he said no, he planned to live there, on the beach somewhere. Excuuuse me? I told him I didn't much like the idea of him skipping out on the kids, and he said, "Well, they hate me anyway." Which is true, but wouldn't the better thing be to try and fix things with them?

So he plans to move far away, and to hell with being a dad, once again. As if I have that luxury. As if I want it. So now I know. And I know Dale, too. If he can manage to skip with every penny of his settlement, he will do it. So no more qualms, no more questions, no more decisions, no more agony. If he thinks I won't use everything I can to get child support, he's sadly mistaken there, too.

A measure of peace in this for me. Now I just feel an urgency. Everything MUST go down neatly. I hope I can talk to Jo as soon as she gets back from vacation. And I need to get myself and the girls into family counseling, to deal with all that's about to happen.

Thanks, Dale. It must have been burning a hole in you, to have spilled it.

G'night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Empty Half


"The empty half of the glass is always at the top"

Joshua Salik

Salik Games

http://salikgames.home.att.net

August 9, 2004 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home